BLESSINGS BESTOWED UPON THE BARREN LAND | Muhammad Qasim's Dreams

10 Desember 2018

in this dream I am going towards a big area where the land is barren and some people ask me where am i heading towards

I tell them that I'm going to that big area and some of them decide to come with me to see that land

I tell the people that one day by the mercy of Allah this land will produce grains and fruits

and some of them believed me then I wait there but nothing happens and that land remains barren

that I said to myself in despair that this land is never going to produce anything and turn my face away

then Allah said from the sky

what I intend to do something

then it definitely happens

and then the clouds appear in the sky

then something happens and it starts to lightly rain

by the mercy of Allah small plants grow in this barren land and these plants are similar to fresh crop that grows out of the land

those plants are quite small and then a wave comes and those plants start to grow bigger

when this happens those people who are standing there also watch this happen right before their eyes

then more waves come and those plants grow even bigger

when around four to five waves occurred then those plants grow relatively large and there are other grains and fruits on them as well

whilst this is happening some of the people who are watching all this also believe in me that whatever Qasim has said is going to come true

then another wave arrives and those plants and crops become ready meaning
they have fruits on them and they stand tall on the ground

people become very surprised that what I had told him earlier had come true

and that barren land has started producing grains and fruits now

just before the last wave came the people opened the doors of their cars and prepared to get out of their vehicles

because they feel that the crops are ripe for picking

then the people come out of their cars

and the people who are standing by also run towards the field and start plucking the fruits

all of them become very happy

when I saw everything I also become surprised that how did all of this happen

during all of this those plants remain lay down on the ground and it feels as if it is to prevent the people from entering that field before the crop is ready to be picked and to save it from getting damaged

and then after the last wave the crops or plants are completely ready

among the people there are also those who initially believed in me but then changed their minds later on

and they're also running towards that field to pick the fruits

and they are very regretful

Komentar